Social Media Tips for Consultants and Environmental Professionals
The SPC and the Society for Women Environmental Professionals (SWEP) are partnering to bring you this workshop.
Social media can improve your personal brand and advance your career. Your LinkedIn profile will be at the top of the list when someone searches for you on the Internet. Does your social media presence give a prospective client or employer a compelling reason to hire you?
In this session, Patrick O’Malley will show you how to use social media more effectively. You will learn an easier way to expand your network, identify potential connections, and find new business opportunities.
Some take-aways will include:
- Getting more referrals using Pat’s newest referral technique
- Making LinkedIn connections much more easily
- Searching for potential business contacts
- Making effective LinkedIn profile changes
- Outsourcing work for $4 an hour if you don’t want to do it yourself
Attend this workshop to learn how to use social media without wasting time. You’ll also laugh a little while you’re learning it.
The meeting price is $45 for members and first-time attendees. All others are $65.
About Our Speaker:
Patrick O'Malley loves and lives social media and can show you how it’s changing your future for the better. He helps his clients use social media to make more sales, network better, and successfully interact with clients and prospects. Patrick helps individuals and companies effectively use LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and blogging. He is a professional speaker and consultant.
He also knows social media can be a waste of time, so he focuses on how you can use your time effectively.
- 1st place winner in the 2012 National Speaker’s Association international professional speaking competition
- Vice President of Operations for the search engine that was Google’s top competitor 10 years ago
- Pitched 5 scoreless innings against the 1st place Cubs in Little League
His phone number is actually 617-PATRICK, which he thinks is cool.