Speaker: John Huck
Have you ever had problems with:
- Your lack of confidence about developing new business?
- Not allocating enough time to client development?
- Getting the amount of quality referrals and introductions you deserve?
- Convincing prospects why they should pay your higher fees?
- Becoming tired of all the prospects who need to Think it over?
If you answered Yes to any of the above, come join us to learn:
- How traditional business development practices can turn you into an unpaid consultant
- How to bring in more business by NOT looking like a salesperson
- How to win competitive business without cutting price
- How to make the most of a proven system for developing and strengthening your client base
During this session we will briefly discuss the current challenges in the marketplace for professional consultants and then illustrate actionable strategies to eliminate these issues.
*How to gain CONTROL of the selling process & secure incremental commitments from the prospect
*How to unearth customer PAIN, make it impactful and drive them to action
This workshop will be high energy, intensive, and very interactive.
About the Presenter
John Huck, Principal of WINNING Inc., has over 20 years of sales, sale management and entrepreneurial success, ranging from start ups to billion dollar companies.
John has a strong track record of achievement and success within the technology and financial services industries. At Access Technology/CA, John rebuilt a struggling reseller channel, earning him Salesman of the Year status. At Brooks Automation, John, broke numerous sales records and received a series of promotions, culminating in his role as North American Sales Manager. John is also a successful entrepreneur, having built a financial services firm from the ground up.
A powerful public speaker who has performed hundreds of seminars, presentations and training sessions for his clients, prospects and students, John is passionate about helping entrepreneurs, professionals and corporate executives break through barriers to their sales success.
John graduated from St. Lawrence University with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics, where he earned membership into the International Economic Honorary. John resides in Princeton, MA. with his wife Katherine and 3 young children.